A New Perspective...
Education and Certificates
- Masters of Arts in Economics, University of Guelph
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, Royal Roads University, Victoria, British Columbia
- Derivative Market Strategies Certificate, Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) (Completed Courses: Options Licensing Course, Futures Licensing Course, Technical Analysis Course, Options Strategies Course, Derivative Fundamentals Course).
- Acknowledged in "Weather risk management by Saskatchewan agricultural producers", Agricultural Finance Review, Vol. 73. No. 1", as research assistant. Research included the use of weather derivatives as a risk management method for grain producers in Western Canada.
- Acknowledged in "Hedging Techniques &Analysis Using Combined Commodities Futures" a internal publication by Ontario Pork. Set up analytic methodology used for the report. Was the initial lead author prior to leaving Ontario Pork.